1 white, 1 milk and 1 dark
The Sweetest Trio Gift
Like Andy Warhol once said, one's company, two's a crowd and three's a party! Enter the sweetest trio! Our best selling milk, white and dark choccie bars to get the party started.It's a gift with purpose!
This gift comes either wrapped in Hey Tiger signature paper and is sealed with a gold sticker or in our fancy Roar Box for that extra WOWOWOW and AAHHH!!! effect.
You're already the best-est gift-giver for sending delicious chocs (duh!) but you can also add a personalised greeting card for $1 via the pop up at check out.
INCLUDES 3 FULL SIZE BARS:
- Full Glitter Kitten (Birthday Cake Crumb) WHITE
- Full Best Mates (Coconut and Caramelised Popcorn) MILK
- Full Game Changer (Hazelnut Butter) DARK
GIFTS WITH PURPOSE
Together with you, our chocolate-loving supporters, we’ve donated $253,773 to our charitable partner, The Hunger Project.
So, by gifting our yummy choccies, you’re truly doing good in the world! Go you! Find out more.
❄ SENDING CHOCS IN HOT WEATHER ❄
If we are sending your order during hot weather, your choccies will be packed with ice packs and insulation.
During periods of extreme heat, we may delay sending your order. If this happens our customer service team will be in touch. Find out more.
AUS POST EXPRESS
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49
- All orders are sent using Aus Post Express Post.
- For orders under $49, postage charges range from $8-19 dependent on delivery location and are calculated at checkout.
- Shipping times vary based on location. For more information, click here.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
- Available in Melbourne Metro only (within 10km of CBD)
- Orders must be placed by 12pm for same day deliver. Orders place after 12pm will delivered next business day.
- NOT AVAILABLE ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Postage charges range from $3 to $21 and are calculated at checkout. For more information, click here.
- We currently deliver to New Zealand from $15 and the USA from $30.
HOT WEATHER DELAYS
During periods of extreme heat, we may hold off on sending your order to ensure you have the best experience with our chocolate. If this happens a member of our customer service team will be in touch. Find out more
COVID-19 DELIVERY DELAYS
There may be some delivery delays due to COVID-19 so please allow extra time. Visit the Australia Post website for additional information HERE.