PRIVACY & T+Cs
1. This policy sets out how we handle personal information. It covers Hey Tiger Pty Ltd (ABN 21 619 106 302).
What type of personal information do we collect?
3. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. The most common types of information we collect are things like: email addresses, contact details, payment information, transactional details, support queries, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
4. We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the website.
5. When you provide personal information to us via the website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete account registration and buy products on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
6. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
Personal information we collect about you from others
7. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use personal information?
8. We may use your personal information in order for us to:
Provide you with services described on the website, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the website, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the website, in order to provide a more personalised experience
Update you with operational news and information about our website and services like to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
Provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide
Monitor activity on the website, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website
Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
Manage our legal and operational affairs
Provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
9. We may disclose personal information to people like:
Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information (as set out above)
Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc)
A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
Other people where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
10. We store personal information that is managed by us and/or our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including contact details and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information?
11. You can access some of the information that we collect about you by contacting us. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
12. Where we have your consent to collect personal information (e.g if you have subscribed to one of our email lists or have otherwise indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we may send you marketing communications about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future.
13. If your email address has changed and you would like to continue to receive our emails, you will need to access your account and update your e-mail address information in your account and sign-up again.
14. If we send emails with commercial content we will generally include an “unsubscribe” facility that you can use to opt-out of further communications – to opt-out, just follow the instructions in the email. We might not include an opt-out facility in important operational and service-based e-mails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates and need-to-know messages. By using our website you agree that we do not need to include opt-out facilities in those messages.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our websites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
16. For more information about cookies, web beacons and similar technologies read information here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
17. Generally speaking, when you visit our websites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true superhero identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details: your IP or proxy server IP basic domain information your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection the date and time of your visit to the website the length of your session the pages which you have accessed the number of times you access our site within any month; the size of file you look at the website which referred you to our website the operating system which your computer uses.
Information you make public or give to others
When we need to update this policy
20. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straight away. We’ll usually publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our website – but please be aware that it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
How can you contact us?
21. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us in writing at PO Box 16122 Collins Street West Victoria 8007 Australia or firstname.lastname@example.org
22. If you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, or if you think we have not been complying with Australian privacy law, you can make a complaint in writing to us. We will consider your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
At Hey Tiger all products are sold on a no return basis unless products are not of a satisfactory quality or items received do not match the description ordered. If the latter is the case, we will endeavour to rectify by replacement of product or refund of the item price.
All refund enquiries must be sent to email@example.com. All returns and refunds will be at the discretion of Hey Tiger and if returns are accepted, Hey Tiger will send through the step-by-step process of your return.
If you would like to speak with us via phone, please call 0435 383 440.
Promotional Terms & Conditions
1. 50% off Sitewide Promotion
Prices are as shown on the website. 50% off sitewide sale is exclusive to heytiger.com.au and is available until Monday 17th May at 12pm AEST. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount code or offer. While stocks last.