Promotion: 3 x Free Easter Minis
Offer valid from 5.00pm Thursday 19 March - 10.00am Tuesday 24 March 2020 AEDT. Minimum spend of $40.00 required. Offer can only be redeemed exclusively online via heytiger.com.au by entering the promotional code 3EASTERMINIS at the checkout. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotional code and cannot be redeemed against prior purchases. Limited to one transaction per customer. While stocks last.
Promotion: Easter Tiger Mask
We've sold out of Easter Tiger Masks, but we look forward to seeing the hilarious pictures and videos from those who have received them.
You are invited to enter a trade promotion advertised by Hey Tiger Pty Ltd (“Hey Tiger”), and as conducted in accordance with these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”).
The entry period for the promotion will commence on 9.00AM Monday 2 March 2020 Australian Eastern Daylight Savings Time (AEDT), and will close on 11.59PM Tuesday 14 April 2020 Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) ("Closing Date"). Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be valid.
The winner will be announced on Friday 17 April 2020 on Hey Tiger’s Instagram page at the conclusion of the competition. Winners to be contacted via direct message on Instagram to organise the delivery of their prize. Entries submitted after the Closing Date will not be valid. Entrants must be an Australian Resident, over 13 years of age. If you’re under 18, please get your parent or guardian’s permission to enter. The prize draw is not open to employees, family members and/or contractors of Hey Tiger.
By entering the prize draw, entrants agree to accept and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and by the decisions of Hey Tiger, which are final in all matters relating to the promotion. No correspondence will be entered into.
To enter this promotion, you have to:
- Grab some scissors and cut out the Easter Tiger Mask you received with your order
- Snap a pic with your best tiger pose
- Post a story or tile on your Instagram and use the hashtag #heyeastertiger and don’t forget to tag us in the shot
Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
Each entrant can enter the competition as many times as they like. All entries become the property of the Hey Tiger.
The most creative post, as judged by a panel of judges from the Hey Tiger Team, will win a year's supply of Hey Tiger chocolate valued at $810.00.
The prize includes:
A year supply of Hey Tiger chocolate, which is equates to 60 x full size bars. There is no cash or credit alternative to the prize. Prizes are non-transferable, not for resale, non-refundable, and non-changeable. The prize will be delivered in in 2 x batches of 30 bars at a time in accordance with the below schedule. Flavour selection is at the discretion of Hey Tiger and is subject to stock availability.
Batch 1 - April 2020
Batch 2 - July 2020
Hey Tiger reserves the right to seek verification of eligibility to enter and receive a prize under these Terms and Conditions, and has the right to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Hey Tiger’s sole and unfettered discretion.
If a winner is untraceable within 72 hours after Hey Tiger’s reasonable efforts, Hey Tiger will conduct a “second chance draw” for any unclaimed or outstanding prize.
The second chance draw will be open to all eligible entrants who were not selected as winners before the Closing Date. The winner of the second chance draw will be notified in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
The winner must sign any release form(s) that may be required by Hey Tiger (and its associated agencies and companies), and/or any other third party that is directly or indirectly involved in with the prize. Refusal to sign such form(s) shall result in the immediate forfeiture of the prize and that person shall have no claim, action or recourse at law or otherwise, against Hey Tiger in respect of the forfeiture.
In addition, the winner consents to Hey Tiger using their name, likeness, image and/or voice (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by Hey Tiger.
No responsibility is accepted by Hey Tiger for matters beyond its reasonable control, and no refund or replacement prize will apply for such matters. Hey Tiger accepts no responsibility for any incomplete or inaccurate entries received or for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to, lost, delayed or not received entries or winner notifications.
Hey Tiger will not be responsible for third party products and services offered as prizes and all such prizes may be subject to third party providers’ standard terms and conditions.
Hey Tiger reserves the right to alter or amend these Terms and Conditions, and conditions of operation of the promotion, subject to the approval of the gaming authorities in each State or Territory where required.
Failure by Hey Tiger to enforce its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, Hey Tiger (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Hey Tiger’s control);
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by Hey Tiger) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Hey Tiger;
- any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions;
- any tax liability incurred by the winner or any entrant; or the use of the prize.
You promise to us that any information that is given to us is true and correct and your entry is your own original creation and work, and does not infringe the rights (including copyright) of any other person. You promise to indemnify us in relation to any loss or damage resulting from any breach of this promise whether it is on purpose or not.
Hey Tiger acknowledges that the promotion isn’t sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram or any other social media used throughout the contest.
This prize draw shall be governed and construed by Australian law and is run by Hey Tiger Pty Ltd (ABN 21 619 106 302), ADDRESS 121 King Street, Melbourne VIC 3000.
1. This policy sets out how we handle personal information. It covers Hey Tiger Pty Ltd (ABN 21 619 106 302).
What type of personal information do we collect?
3. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. The most common types of information we collect are things like: email addresses, contact details, payment information, transactional details, support queries, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
4. We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the website.
5. When you provide personal information to us via the website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete account registration and buy products on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
6. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
Personal information we collect about you from others
7. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use personal information?
8. We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- Provide you with services described on the website, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the website, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the website, in order to provide a more personalised experience
- Update you with operational news and information about our website and services like to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
- Provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide
- Monitor activity on the website, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website
- Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- Manage our legal and operational affairs
- Provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
When may we disclose your personal information?
9. We may disclose personal information to people like:
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information (as set out above)
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc)
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Other people where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
10. We store personal information that are managed by us and/or our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including contact details and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information?
11. You can access some of the information that we collect about you by contacting us. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
12. Where we have your consent to collect personal information (e.g if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have otherwise indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we may send you marketing communications about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future.
13. If your e-mail address has changed and you would like to continue to receive our e-mails, you will need to access your account and update your e-mail address information in your account and sign-up again.
14. If we send e-mails with commercial content we will generally include an “unsubscribe” facility that you can use to opt-out of further communications – to opt-out, just follow the instructions in the e-mail. We might not include an opt-out facility in important operational and service-based e-mails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates and need-to-know messages. By using our website you agree that we do not need to include opt-out facilities in those messages.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our websites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
16. For more information about cookies, web beacons and similar technologies read information here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
17. Generally speaking, when you visit our websites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true super-hero identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details: your IP or proxy server IP basic domain information your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection the date and time of your visit to the website the length of your session the pages which you have accessed the number of times you access our site within any month; the size of file you look at the website which referred you to our website the operating system which your computer uses.
Information you make public or give to others
When we need to update this policy
20. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straight away. We’ll usually publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our website – but please be aware that it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
How can you contact us?
21. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us in writing at PO Box 16122 Collins Street West Victoria 8007 Australia or firstname.lastname@example.org
22. If you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, or if you think we have not been complying with Australian privacy law, you can make a complaint in writing to us. We will consider your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
Here's our Returns Policy
At Hey Tiger all products are sold on a no return basis unless products are not of a satisfactory quality or items received are not the description ordered. If the later is the case we will endeavour to rectify by replacement of product or refund of the item price.
All refund enquires must be sent to email@example.com. All returns and refunds will be at the discretion of Hey Tiger and if returns are accepted, Hey Tiger will send through process of steps of return.
If you would like to talk to us please call 0435 383 440.