1. This policy sets out how we handle personal information. It covers Hey Tiger Pty Ltd (ABN 21 619 106 302).
What type of personal information do we collect?
3. We collect certain personal information about visitors and users of our website. The most common types of information we collect are things like: email addresses, contact details, payment information, transactional details, support queries, and web analytics data.
How we collect personal information
4. We may collect personal information directly when you provide it to us, and automatically as you navigate through the website.
5. When you provide personal information to us via the website you’re consenting to us collecting and using that information in line with this policy. You are likely to provide personal information when you complete account registration and buy products on our website, subscribe to a newsletter, email list, submit feedback, enter a contest, fill out a survey, or send us a communication.
6. If you choose not to provide personal information, we may not be able to provide you with our services and you may not be able to carry out transactions or access the full range of features available through our website.
Personal information we collect about you from others
7. Although we generally collect personal information directly from you, we may on occasion also collect information about you from other people (such as the payment provider account details required to process a transaction) and by using tracking technologies such as cookies, web beacons and other web analytics software or services.
How do we use personal information?
8. We may use your personal information in order for us to:
- Provide you with services described on the website, like to verify your identity when you sign in, to facilitate and process transactions that take place on the website, to respond to support tickets and to help facilitate the resolution of any disputes
- Customise our services and website, like advertising that may appear on the website, in order to provide a more personalised experience
- Update you with operational news and information about our website and services like to notify you about changes to our website, website disruptions or security updates
- Provide you with information that you request from us or, where we have your consent to do so, provide you with marketing information about products and services which we feel may interest you
- Carry out technical analysis to determine how to improve the website and services we provide
- Monitor activity on the website, like to identify potential fraudulent activity and to ensure compliance with the user terms that apply to the website
- Manage our relationship with you, like by responding to your comments or queries submitted to us on the website or asking for your feedback or whether you want to participate in a survey
- Manage our legal and operational affairs
- Provide general administrative and performance functions and activities.
When may we disclose your personal information?
9. We may disclose personal information to people like:
- Subcontractors and service providers who assist us in connection with the ways we may use personal information (as set out above)
- Our professional advisers (lawyers, accountants, financial advisers etc)
- A purchaser or prospective purchaser of all or part of our assets or our business, and their professional advisers, in connection with the purchase
- Other people where we are authorised or required by law to do so.
How do we store your personal information?
10. We store personal information that are managed by us and/or our service providers, and occasionally hard copy files that are kept in a secure location. Personal information that we store is subject to security and access controls, including contact details and password authentication and data encryption where appropriate.
How can you access your personal information?
11. You can access some of the information that we collect about you by contacting us. You also have the right to make a request to access other information we hold about you and to request corrections of any errors in that information. To make an access or correction request, contact us using the contact details at the end of this policy.
12. Where we have your consent to collect personal information (e.g if you have subscribed to one of our e-mail lists or have otherwise indicated that you are interested in receiving offers or information from us), we may send you marketing communications about products and services that we feel may be of interest to you. You can ‘opt-out’ of such communications if you would prefer not to receive them in the future.
13. If your e-mail address has changed and you would like to continue to receive our e-mails, you will need to access your account and update your e-mail address information in your account and sign-up again.
14. If we send e-mails with commercial content we will generally include an “unsubscribe” facility that you can use to opt-out of further communications – to opt-out, just follow the instructions in the e-mail. We might not include an opt-out facility in important operational and service-based e-mails concerning things like your purchases, the user terms, important updates and need-to-know messages. By using our website you agree that we do not need to include opt-out facilities in those messages.
15. You also have choices about cookies, as described below. By modifying your browser preferences, you have the choice to accept all cookies, to be notified when a cookie is set, or to reject all cookies. If you choose to reject cookies some parts of our websites may not work properly in your case.
Cookies and web analytics
16. For more information about cookies, web beacons and similar technologies read information here: http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
17. Generally speaking, when you visit our websites, there’s certain information that’s recorded which is generally anonymous information and may not reveal your true super-hero identity. If you’re logged into your account some of this information could be associated with your account. We’re talking about the following kinds of details: your IP or proxy server IP basic domain information your Internet service provider is sometimes captured depending on the configuration of your ISP connection the date and time of your visit to the website the length of your session the pages which you have accessed the number of times you access our site within any month; the size of file you look at the website which referred you to our website the operating system which your computer uses.
Information you make public or give to others
When we need to update this policy
20. We may need to change this policy from time to time in order to make sure it stays up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes to our privacy management practices. When we do amend the policy, the changes will be effective straight away. We’ll usually publish information about changes to be made to this policy on our website – but please be aware that it is your responsibility to check in and make sure you keep up to date with any changes to this policy.
How can you contact us?
21. If you have any questions about our privacy practices, please contact us in writing at PO Box 16122 Collins Street West Victoria 8007 Australia or firstname.lastname@example.org
22. If you have any concerns about how we have been managing your personal information, or if you think we have not been complying with Australian privacy law, you can make a complaint in writing to us. We will consider your complaint and contact you to resolve the matter. For more information about privacy issues in Australia and protecting your privacy, please visit the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner’s website at www.oaic.gov.au.
Here's our Returns Policy
Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at: email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0435 383 440 and send your item to: 29A Gwynne St Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you. If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and she will find out about your return.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: 29A Gwynne St Cremorne, VIC 3121, Australia.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.