Shipping & Returns
We know how much you will be craving your Hey Tiger chocolate fix so here are our standard delivery times:
- Metro orders will be delivered between 1-4 business days
- Regional areas may take a bit longer, so please allow up to 7 days for delivery
- In the summer months, some areas of Australia experience extreme heat. If your area is having a heat wave, we will hold off sending your order out and will notify you by email when it has been dispatched.
Due to the nature of our product, Hey Tiger is only available for shipping within Australia.
At the completion of the ordering process there will be a confirmation page showing the details of your order which you can print for your records. You will also receive an email confirming the details of the products you have ordered (please note this email will only be an acknowledgement and will not constitute acceptance of your order).
Unfortunately, we are unable to make changes to your order after it has been placed. Please make sure that you correctly enter your details so that we can ensure you receive your scrumptious delivery of Hey Tiger.
Our chocolate does not use any nasties that keep it solid in hot weather (that’s one of the reasons it’s so smooth and delicious). That means shipping fresh chocolate in the warmer months requires a little more attention than in the cooler months.
Here is what we do to ensure your choccies arrive safe and sound during the heat:
- We will send your chocolate with an ice pack which will keep it in great shape in most conditions. But please note that, during the warmer months, in order to avoid chocolate melting over the weekend, orders received on Fridays will not be packed until the following Monday. If your area is experiencing extreme heat, we will hold off sending your order out and will notify you by email when it has been dispatched.
- When your order has been shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information so you can follow your yummy chocolate on its journey to you. We recommend that you have your Hey Tiger order delivered to a location where someone will be present to accept it and once your chocolate arrives, please make sure you take care of it so it doesn’t melt!
- We recommend that you have your Hey Tiger order delivered to a location where someone will be present to accept it. If you’ve selected the regular delivery option and nobody is present to receive it, your order will be transferred to the nearest post office for collection.
- Please make sure you don’t leave your chocolate somewhere warm (e.g. in the car or outside for extended periods of time after it is delivered)
At Hey Tiger all products are sold on a no-return basis unless products are not of a satisfactory quality or items received do not match the description ordered. If the latter is the case, we will endeavour to rectify by replacement of product or refund of the item price.All refund enquiries must be sent to email@example.com. All returns and refunds will be at the discretion of Hey Tiger and if returns are accepted, Hey Tiger will send through the step-by-step process of your return.