The Most Delicious Gift of All
$50 eGift Card
INTRODUCING THE HEY TIGER E-GIFT CARD!
A digital $50 gift card for you to send to your favourite friend, colleague or Becky, that girl that’s super picky and prefers to make her own choices (we get it!).
No, this e-Gift Card is not edible, nor can it be used to buy tickets to Bertha’s online bingo nights. It can, however, be used to purchase any of the delicious choccies on our website.
Our Hey Tiger e-Gift Cards are sent via email to you, ready to be forwarded to your lucky recipient.
WHAT DO YOU NEED TO DO?
Add your e-Gift Card to cart, head to checkout and enter your details
You’ll receive an email from us immediately with your e-Gift Card details, ready for you to pass on to your recipient. Yessss! It’s just too easy ; )
THE BORING BITS
Expires 36 months from the date of purchase
Redeemable exclusively at www.heytiger.com.au
Our gift cards will be automatically sent to the email address used at checkout. We recommend using your email address (not that of your lucky friend) so that you can forward it onto them and receive all the glory for such a delicious, thoughtful gift
Need more info? We got you! Check out our FAQ’s.
AUS POST EXPRESS
- FREE DELIVERY ON ALL ORDERS OVER $49
- All orders are sent using Aus Post Express Post.
- For orders under $49, postage charges range from $8-19 dependent on delivery location and are calculated at checkout.
- Shipping times vary based on location. For more information, click here.
SAME DAY DELIVERY
- Available in Melbourne Metro only (within 10km of CBD)
- Orders must be placed by 12pm for same day deliver. Orders place after 12pm will delivered next business day.
- NOT AVAILABLE ON PUBLIC HOLIDAYS
- Postage charges range from $3 to $21 and are calculated at checkout. For more information, click here.
- We currently deliver to New Zealand from $15 and the USA from $30.
HOT WEATHER DELAYS
During periods of extreme heat, we may hold off on sending your order to ensure you have the best experience with our chocolate. If this happens a member of our customer service team will be in touch. Find out more
COVID-19 DELIVERY DELAYS
There may be some delivery delays due to COVID-19 so please allow extra time. Visit the Australia Post website for additional information HERE.